Proof that comment links do get clicked, if you ever had any doubts.
A comment appeared earlier today, after being held in moderation, from the gamemaker treehouse – another game maker blog. The treehouse offers a promotional bribe in it latest post, and I thought I’d give it a go. I have been considering trying to exchange links with other gamemaker blogs for a while but to be honest I’ve just never got around to it. Still treehouse’s method also gave me an excuse to finally register with technorati, a website which I frequently use to search for gamemaker related blogs.
Treehouse appears to suffer from, “eek, now I’ve actually got to find content to put on this blog syndrome” something which I can certainly relate to ;). I know this wasn’t a request for a review, but hey, you’ll get a short one for free. Links. Links aren’t links unless they link. If you don’t know what I mean check out the treehouse blog.
A rule I try to remember to follow, and I must admit often fail at, is to look at the site from the users point of view. This is certainly true for the GMA, I know the site isn’t perfect, I know it needs work – and eventually, someday I will get around to it.
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys
- [Made in GameMaker] LetThemCome launches on Steam and Xbox with guns blazing
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Simple Embedded database using Grid Data Structure
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts