…and the second issue is out, featuring the following:
- Interview with Edge and FredFredrickson
- Tutorial “save with your own file format”
- Editorials Gamemaker Magazine, What sites to post your game on and what you think should be in the next version of Game Maker
- The making of “Bloopie” so far
- Making a GM game that sells
- Make your games run faster
- $5 million & YoYo Games
- Game Maker: ’99 to now
- Reviews of Magi, Lux, Ark22, Psychosomnism and the now old book Game Maker’s Apprentice (this hasn’t been reviewed by any other magazine to date, right?)
The amount of content totals to 27 pages. While GMM still has a lot of issues with it’s quality; the mediocre outlook, typos and cluttered text without proper section breaks, it still is a lot more promising than Gnazine.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys