Yet another high quality issue of Russell’s Quarterly. This time with 81 (!) pages.
Although not strictly a Game Maker magazine, it’s still one of the best. One thing I’ve noticed that it seems to have a small focus on old (Nintendo) games. "Next time: Wisdom Tree" only pushes this point further.
Great job, Russell.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative