Yet another high quality issue of Russell’s Quarterly. This time with 81 (!) pages.
Although not strictly a Game Maker magazine, it’s still one of the best. One thing I’ve noticed that it seems to have a small focus on old (Nintendo) games. "Next time: Wisdom Tree" only pushes this point further.
Great job, Russell.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios