There are just four days to go until the deadline of GameMakerGames.com’s “This game is art” competition.
As well as vouchers of an unspecified type and denomination for the winner of the contest the top three entries will also earn their creators the full commercial version of Immortal Defense, a popular shareware game made with GameMaker.
Currently the contest has only had three entries so even if you haven’t started work on a game there is still a good chance that you could win a prize.
The third YoYo Games competition still has (at the time of writing) 63 and half days of development time remaining and 34 games have already been uploaded. It appears that YoYo Games’ big budget cash prizes are really working in drawing in the large number of entrants that other Game Maker competition organisers can only dream of.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios