Flash game website iWanna Play is holding its first game making contest for budding indie game developers. The theme of the competition is “opposites” but other than that you are free to do as you wish, providing the game has been made specifically for entering into the contest.
Prizes total just $23 and the deadline is July 23.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4