Introducing Nocturnal Engine which looks like being will be the most promising GameMaker “community” style website launch for a long time.
All the usual features you would expect at sites like SnowMoons and GameMakerCentral are there – blogs, profile pages and an upload facility. There is also a forum and IRC facility and thankfully the design is simple, uncluttered and very easy to use – somewhat different from the generic community sites we have come to know.
There is currently little content online and I’ve already spotted a couple of php errors, but in a 3 months time I believe we will see a community of several hundred members here. At least I hope so.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!