Introducing Nocturnal Engine which looks like being will be the most promising GameMaker “community” style website launch for a long time.
All the usual features you would expect at sites like SnowMoons and GameMakerCentral are there – blogs, profile pages and an upload facility. There is also a forum and IRC facility and thankfully the design is simple, uncluttered and very easy to use – somewhat different from the generic community sites we have come to know.
There is currently little content online and I’ve already spotted a couple of php errors, but in a 3 months time I believe we will see a community of several hundred members here. At least I hope so.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart