Introducing Nocturnal Engine which looks like being will be the most promising GameMaker “community” style website launch for a long time.
All the usual features you would expect at sites like SnowMoons and GameMakerCentral are there – blogs, profile pages and an upload facility. There is also a forum and IRC facility and thankfully the design is simple, uncluttered and very easy to use – somewhat different from the generic community sites we have come to know.
There is currently little content online and I’ve already spotted a couple of php errors, but in a 3 months time I believe we will see a community of several hundred members here. At least I hope so.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios