The recently announced GMking blog has published a new post today, shedding some light on the ways their staff collaborates via instant messengers and other forms of communication.
The GMking staff is extremely geographically diverse, which makes communication and decision making processes much harder. Many of our staff have an 8 hour or more time gap (which probably explains why some of us are such night-owls ;).).
The blog also has a few other posts to date detailing development of their projects.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!