The recently announced GMking blog has published a new post today, shedding some light on the ways their staff collaborates via instant messengers and other forms of communication.
The GMking staff is extremely geographically diverse, which makes communication and decision making processes much harder. Many of our staff have an 8 hour or more time gap (which probably explains why some of us are such night-owls ;).).
The blog also has a few other posts to date detailing development of their projects.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs