TIA Software, who previously suggested a 100-games-in-one idea, are holding a $100 “Limited Graphics” GameMaker contest.
The entrance criteria are as follows:
- Your game must only have 2 different colors in it. (your game may have different shades in the 2 colors you choose)
- Your game must be made of basic shapes (triangle, square, rectangle, circle, etc). If you want, you may have stick figures as characters.
- Your game must be made for this competition. (if evidence is found of your game existing elsewhere before your submission, you will be disqualified).
- You must be a registered member of the GMC to compete, and to pass a vote.
- The competition will be judged by the members of the GMC community.
No word is currently given as to how members of the GMC will judge the competition, but voting starts on November 10th.
For more information see the TIA Software website.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart