I am pleased to announce that Game Maker Blog has a new team member. Matt Scorah (aka scoz) is the latest to join the blogging line up and is our first new blogger in six months.
Matt is a University student from Australia with an interest in the Game Maker media scene. He is currently working on Roket Games’ Planet Attack 2 project where he is doing graphic and storyline work.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios