Very little is known about the progress of the C++ Game Maker runner re-write which YoYo Games intend to use with Game Maker 8. There is however a version of the runner, created in November last year, that works with (some) Game Maker 7 games which is currently in testing.
I know this is probably not of interest to the majority of readers, and this is certainly not time sensitive, but it is proof that something was happening and there has been little information posted elsewhere.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!