- If you preferred the old Game Maker Community theme and want it back Mike Deroche has created a GreaseMonkey script which mixes elements from the old and new designs.
- Pointed Games is an under-development online highscores system with a twist from Dangerous Dave. Good scores are rewarded with points that can be used to unlock other games on the website.
- GM Force is a recently launched registration key distribution system that enables programmers to let gamers purchase the full version of their product. So far feedback at the GMC, where the site was posted, has been non-existent.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4