- If you preferred the old Game Maker Community theme and want it back Mike Deroche has created a GreaseMonkey script which mixes elements from the old and new designs.
- Pointed Games is an under-development online highscores system with a twist from Dangerous Dave. Good scores are rewarded with points that can be used to unlock other games on the website.
- GM Force is a recently launched registration key distribution system that enables programmers to let gamers purchase the full version of their product. So far feedback at the GMC, where the site was posted, has been non-existent.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios