The PDF opens in an annoyingly secured format and tries to take over my screen but by the time I have scrolled through a couple of pages the design has me on side. The first issue was a bound above the designs normally seen in first issues of Game Maker magazines, though the file size suffered as a result, but the second issue is beautiful. It clearly has had a lot of time spent on it and manages to fit in at under 6MB.
Sadly the textual content was a little short on the ground. The pages are divided between brief spotlights of YoYo Games and community news, some none-GM stuff and a couple of full page ads – one for Adobe!?
Despite the lack of up-to-date reading material I enjoyed this second issue of This is Indie. Hopefully for the next issue Evan will have some contributors to help increase the wordy content.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative