GameMaker Studio, the popular game development engine used to create titles such as Hotline Miami and the original Spelunky, is currently on sale. For one week only you can get a 50% discount on all upgrades to GameMaker Studio Pro edition as well as additional modules that add support for HTML5, iOS, Android, and more.
Details are listed below.
You can take advantage of any of the following discounts:
- Upgrade from GameMaker Studio Standard to GameMaker Studio Pro for only $25.
- Upgrade from GameMaker 8.1 to GameMaker Studio Pro for only $37.50.
- Save 50% when you purchase any or all of the export modules (HTML5, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Ubuntu Linux).
Sale ends 25th of May 2014.
Simply enter your license key at checkout to receive any of the various discounts.Subscribe to our newsletter in the sidebar to receive the latest GameMaker news, discounts and giveaways.
- GameMaker Studio video tutorials by Shaun Spalding
- GameMaker Studio manual
- GameMaker Studio knowledge base & support
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys