TheGMRace, the Game Maker competition run by the MarkUp and GameMakerTech Magazines has dispatched prizes to the five finalists. Competition administrator Eyas Sharaiha said “the packages were sent days earlier by Robin, so the winners should expect something from Canada pretty soon.”
There is still time to vote for your favourite game – which will earn its creator a domain name and cPanel hosting for 2 years and two PC games from a selection.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart