TheGMRace, the Game Maker competition run by the MarkUp and GameMakerTech Magazines has dispatched prizes to the five finalists. Competition administrator Eyas Sharaiha said “the packages were sent days earlier by Robin, so the winners should expect something from Canada pretty soon.”
There is still time to vote for your favourite game – which will earn its creator a domain name and cPanel hosting for 2 years and two PC games from a selection.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios