TheGMRace, the Game Maker competition run by the MarkUp and GameMakerTech Magazines has dispatched prizes to the five finalists. Competition administrator Eyas Sharaiha said “the packages were sent days earlier by Robin, so the winners should expect something from Canada pretty soon.”
There is still time to vote for your favourite game – which will earn its creator a domain name and cPanel hosting for 2 years and two PC games from a selection.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!