Having a look around on the GMC forums I noticed a distinct lack of any form of “Mark Overmars Suicide cult”
I was shocked!
Why hadn’t anyone thought of it before?
Was I the only one?
After all the least we could do to show our support for this great man (and his brilliant program) would be to sacrifice our very own lives.
Why get sold into eternal slavery by continually creating games for a community of irrelevant, single minded and fickle children when you can give your soul directly?
(to those of you with limited mental capacity here’s a recap: I’m making a political statement)
SO JOIN TODAY!
Don’t bother upgrading GM 6 to GM 7 Just Join the cult and
send you soul directly to:
Department of Information and Computing Sciences
Padualaan 14, De Uithof
PO Box 80.089
3508 TB Utrecht
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart