A new GameMaker magazine website has been launched. GM Station takes the form of a single webpage.
- Copy of Sandy Duncan’s introduction to the Save our Planet competition (which ends in four days).
- Screenshot of the Mubbly Tower page on the YoYo Games website.
- Reviews: “This here is a really good pinball game. The sounds are great, the music is great, the graphics are average, and the game play quite enjoyable” [sic]
- 3 interviews with identical questions.
- Apparently a pro copy of Game Maker and $10 are up for grabs as prizes for sending a static ‘Lucky code’ to the magazines owner.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs