A new GameMaker magazine website has been launched. GM Station takes the form of a single webpage.
- Copy of Sandy Duncan’s introduction to the Save our Planet competition (which ends in four days).
- Screenshot of the Mubbly Tower page on the YoYo Games website.
- Reviews: “This here is a really good pinball game. The sounds are great, the music is great, the graphics are average, and the game play quite enjoyable” [sic]
- 3 interviews with identical questions.
- Apparently a pro copy of Game Maker and $10 are up for grabs as prizes for sending a static ‘Lucky code’ to the magazines owner.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!