A new GameMaker magazine website has been launched. GM Station takes the form of a single webpage.
- Copy of Sandy Duncan’s introduction to the Save our Planet competition (which ends in four days).
- Screenshot of the Mubbly Tower page on the YoYo Games website.
- Reviews: “This here is a really good pinball game. The sounds are great, the music is great, the graphics are average, and the game play quite enjoyable” [sic]
- 3 interviews with identical questions.
- Apparently a pro copy of Game Maker and $10 are up for grabs as prizes for sending a static ‘Lucky code’ to the magazines owner.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios