As promised the new sub-forums were added to the creations forum on the Game Maker Community. The sub-forums consist of, Arcade, Adventure & RPG, Platform, Puzzle, Shooter, Strategy,
Simulation and Sports, Tools and Applications, and Open Source. It really did help clean up/make it easier to navigate through the cluttered creations forum, which I hardly visit because most games nowadays suck. I would hope that they are considering doing this to several forums (maybe like the Works In Progress, which is overloaded with games that will never be finished). Comments on the new sub-forums?
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4