As promised the new sub-forums were added to the creations forum on the Game Maker Community. The sub-forums consist of, Arcade, Adventure & RPG, Platform, Puzzle, Shooter, Strategy,
Simulation and Sports, Tools and Applications, and Open Source. It really did help clean up/make it easier to navigate through the cluttered creations forum, which I hardly visit because most games nowadays suck. I would hope that they are considering doing this to several forums (maybe like the Works In Progress, which is overloaded with games that will never be finished). Comments on the new sub-forums?
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios