As promised the new sub-forums were added to the creations forum on the Game Maker Community. The sub-forums consist of, Arcade, Adventure & RPG, Platform, Puzzle, Shooter, Strategy,
Simulation and Sports, Tools and Applications, and Open Source. It really did help clean up/make it easier to navigate through the cluttered creations forum, which I hardly visit because most games nowadays suck. I would hope that they are considering doing this to several forums (maybe like the Works In Progress, which is overloaded with games that will never be finished). Comments on the new sub-forums?
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys