Michel Cassius, former head of xBox in Europe, Middle East and Africa, is a co-founder of and shareholder in YoYo Games Ltd.
These videos were recorded at What’s next for Online Gaming which took place in December 2007. Michel discusses the idea behind YoYo Games, the business model and why he thinks they will succeed.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4