Received an e-mail today advising me that issue 9 (March-April) of the commercial Indie Game Mag had been released and was available to download.
One change since the last edition – they have changed their re-use message from a Creative Commons license that enabled anyone to freely share the magazine to a copyright statement. As FredFredrickson commented on our previous post this was “probably an oversight on their part”. Pretty amusing but the article seems to have bought the issue to their attention.
The publication recently released a $0.99 iPhone App but subscriptions are now back to their normal prices (~$3.30 an issue).
You can download/discuss the previous edition of Indie Game Mag (released under Creative Commons license) here.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios