Received an e-mail today advising me that issue 9 (March-April) of the commercial Indie Game Mag had been released and was available to download.
One change since the last edition – they have changed their re-use message from a Creative Commons license that enabled anyone to freely share the magazine to a copyright statement. As FredFredrickson commented on our previous post this was “probably an oversight on their part”. Pretty amusing but the article seems to have bought the issue to their attention.
The publication recently released a $0.99 iPhone App but subscriptions are now back to their normal prices (~$3.30 an issue).
You can download/discuss the previous edition of Indie Game Mag (released under Creative Commons license) here.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4