Below is a video demonstrating Game Maker for PSP running a none-modified version of Chad Chisholm’s Skydiver.
There game is in a playable state but there are some problems with speed, a few graphical glitches and background music has not yet been implemented.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios