Overbyte, the independent games magazine your mother would be ashamed of, has released its third, less silly, issue.
In the main articles Jack Brockley takes a look at eight of the entries in YoYo Games’ fifth competition while Andrew McCluskey delivers some design tips you can use to give your game a more professional appearance.
A huge bundle of reviews are included in this issue: Grid Defender 2, Paper Dreams, Super Space Rogues, the new sport puzzle that’s sweeping the globe – Extreme Gardening, BoxyCraft, Remaddening (aka madnessMADNESSmadness 2) and A Starspangled Zephyr.
There is also a round up of recent news, an interview with Liam Barden containing all the questions you wanted to know (and some trivial ones!) and a comic by Rebecca Clare Smith.
The photo at the end is of NAL’s favourite game maker.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative