Fed up of seeing all these easy, small, badly-made and partly-irrelevant word puzzles in magazines and on websites? Here’s a little something I spent a couple hours on to hopefully alleviate that feeling. It’s a lovely big crossword, which is made up entirely of Game Maker-made games – around 60-65 of them. It’s difficult, but doable.
They’re all fairly well known, some more than others. Most can be found on the YoYo Games lists for Highest Rated and Most Played, though not all. You’re welcome to use YYG or a search engine unless you’re feeling like a GM expert. In that case, go ahead and try it with knowledge alone. But please, initially at least, do not post answers in the comments section. Just gives people a chance to try it themselves before having to get help.
A Microsoft Excel (2003 or later) version of the crossword can be found here. I’ll provide answers, probably through an edit to this post in a week or two.
Anyway, here it is (click it for full size)!
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios