Fed up of seeing all these easy, small, badly-made and partly-irrelevant word puzzles in magazines and on websites? Here’s a little something I spent a couple hours on to hopefully alleviate that feeling. It’s a lovely big crossword, which is made up entirely of Game Maker-made games – around 60-65 of them. It’s difficult, but doable.
They’re all fairly well known, some more than others. Most can be found on the YoYo Games lists for Highest Rated and Most Played, though not all. You’re welcome to use YYG or a search engine unless you’re feeling like a GM expert. In that case, go ahead and try it with knowledge alone. But please, initially at least, do not post answers in the comments section. Just gives people a chance to try it themselves before having to get help.
A Microsoft Excel (2003 or later) version of the crossword can be found here. I’ll provide answers, probably through an edit to this post in a week or two.
Anyway, here it is (click it for full size)!
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts
- GameMaker Studio 2 Annouces official Mac version in newly released 2.1 milestone
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th