Thankfully after a pain-inducing front cover in the launch issue the abstract design included in this issue has been toned down.
Dan Fornace discusses approaches to multiplayer gaming, Andrew looks at the various forms of Internet media which we have seen used to convey information about Game Maker and Rebecca takes a look at Game Maker from the outside and reaches the same conclusions as many of us seasoned community members.
There is also a look at the various forums Game Maker users socialise in, an interview with yours truly, 4 game reviews by Andrew and @Alex@, another interesting puzzle and some interesting Game Maker related album art.
It’s well worth a read. Download .pdf (8.3MB) UUL Mirror (left click only)
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4