Thankfully after a pain-inducing front cover in the launch issue the abstract design included in this issue has been toned down.
Dan Fornace discusses approaches to multiplayer gaming, Andrew looks at the various forms of Internet media which we have seen used to convey information about Game Maker and Rebecca takes a look at Game Maker from the outside and reaches the same conclusions as many of us seasoned community members.
There is also a look at the various forums Game Maker users socialise in, an interview with yours truly, 4 game reviews by Andrew and @Alex@, another interesting puzzle and some interesting Game Maker related album art.
It’s well worth a read. Download .pdf (8.3MB) UUL Mirror (left click only)
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios