The fourth issue of the high-gloss This is Indie magazine has been released.
It’s not exactly up-to-date given that the first article mentions that former GMC administrator KC LC stood down from her position. In August. The second news piece is on Dustforce‘s $100,000 success in the IndiePub Games contest. There is very little focus on Game Maker, although This is Indie is not solely a Game Maker magazine it reports on Game Maker more than other development communities.
There are articles showcasing different game development engines, adverts for adverts, a single short game review and a couple of general articles. The cover for some reason features a recursive QR code.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!