So, GameMaker TV is finally here.
The reception at the GMC appears to be pretty even, there are some shortcomings and disappointments (why do people get their hopes up so high?), but there also appear to be quite a large group of people who were pleasantly surprised with the result.
As for my opinion? Well I’m glad Danny finally got something out. The background music, which may well be from the featured games, is irritating and distracts and sometimes drowns out the commentary. I didn’t also expect the episode nor individual reviews to be so long. You can’t really judge much from just one episode but after 2 or 3 episodes are out I think we will be able to see whether or not this can become a long term community resource. Then of course we will be inundated with copycat services. Joy.
As Danny said “The end of the year is almost over…. “
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios