So, GameMaker TV is finally here.
The reception at the GMC appears to be pretty even, there are some shortcomings and disappointments (why do people get their hopes up so high?), but there also appear to be quite a large group of people who were pleasantly surprised with the result.
As for my opinion? Well I’m glad Danny finally got something out. The background music, which may well be from the featured games, is irritating and distracts and sometimes drowns out the commentary. I didn’t also expect the episode nor individual reviews to be so long. You can’t really judge much from just one episode but after 2 or 3 episodes are out I think we will be able to see whether or not this can become a long term community resource. Then of course we will be inundated with copycat services. Joy.
As Danny said “The end of the year is almost over…. “
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart