The MarkUp game development magazine has announced the results of thegmrace in its January 2008 mini-issue.
I am quite surprised that so many of you, 61% in fact, agreed with me and voted for The Meltdown as your favourite finalist. Congratulations are in order for Jelle Straatsma (17), creator of the game.
More information and a review of the game can be found in MarkUp issue 11 (gmc).
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios