It seems every time we turn around the Prodigy GM is creating something new and loved by millions. Who could forget the famous and widely popular GMHV? Don’t forget about there stunning Gnazine. Now it seems the PGM is here to amaze once again, as their new show officially sets sail. Apparently they decided that what their fans want is a cartoon show completely unrelated to Game Maker. This show titled “Cabarlian Castles” will feature parodies to movies, shows, and events. The first episode has a set release date before April 20, 2008. I was personally asked by the creator Nathan Hurde (Hardcoregamer, Nateistoraw) to be a voice actor on his show, you can all assume my response was a no. I think we can all expect to see great things from his upcoming show judging by his previous quality animations, and we also know he doesn’t use Windows Movie Maker; Don’t We? What’s next “Prodigy GM: The Movie”?
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4