It seems that Mark’s Glog is most likely coming to a close. However, this doesn’t mean you won’t be seeing anymore post from Mark.
“We have decided to merge the general YoYo Games glog and my Game Design glog into a single glog. And we will probably get some more people to contribute such that this new glog will provide a constant stream of interesting items related to YoYo Games, game design, Game Maker and the games scene in general.”
A set date for the merge has not been said yet, however mark said “hopefully soon” so we have to wait and see.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!