The 14th issue of the MarkUp game development magazine has been released. At 54 pages in length it is over twice as long as April’s issue 13 and also sports a brand new red colour scheme.
Download MarkUp 14:
- High Quality pdf
- Low Quality pdf
- Exclusive 6-page preview of the full version of 65M +1 BC
- “Viscerality” (how to suck people into games)
- Making lists with local arrays
- Expanding GameMaker with .NET
- A bumper “The Making of….”, this issues game is 9 pages of Falling Troy
- Plus of course regular features such as script and extension of the month, MarDar, game reviews and interviews
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!