I have decided to put SimulatorGM [issue 1 | issue 2] on hold until I can recreate the magazine properly by myself. This is not me saying SGM is closing and will be gone forever, but it does mean that there will be no more issues published until I can recreate the design in other software because I no longer have someone to do it for me. I hope everybody can respect the fact that I am dearly dedicated to this project enough to not want to ruin it with a poorly made issue. Expect more releases in the late future. Thanks.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys