I have decided to put SimulatorGM [issue 1 | issue 2] on hold until I can recreate the magazine properly by myself. This is not me saying SGM is closing and will be gone forever, but it does mean that there will be no more issues published until I can recreate the design in other software because I no longer have someone to do it for me. I hope everybody can respect the fact that I am dearly dedicated to this project enough to not want to ruin it with a poorly made issue. Expect more releases in the late future. Thanks.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios