I have decided to put SimulatorGM [issue 1 | issue 2] on hold until I can recreate the magazine properly by myself. This is not me saying SGM is closing and will be gone forever, but it does mean that there will be no more issues published until I can recreate the design in other software because I no longer have someone to do it for me. I hope everybody can respect the fact that I am dearly dedicated to this project enough to not want to ruin it with a poorly made issue. Expect more releases in the late future. Thanks.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart