SimulatorGM “on hold”

on March 15, 2009 - 3526 Views

I have decided to put SimulatorGM [issue 1 | issue 2] on hold until I can recreate the magazine properly by myself. This is not me saying SGM is closing and will be gone forever, but it does mean that there will be no more issues published until I can recreate the design in other software because I no longer have someone to do it for me. I hope everybody can respect the fact that I am dearly dedicated to this project enough to not want to ruin it with a poorly made issue. Expect more releases in the late future. Thanks.

CompanionCube

16 Responses to SimulatorGM “on hold”

1. […] year alone has seen the launch and subsequent demise of KwickLook, Simulator GM, Game Maker Development Insight and GMFreak.  Indeed the only magazine launched last year that […]

2. […] releasing two issues in its first two weeks of existence and nothing since SimulatorGM has changed from a magazine to a […]

3. desertdweller :I don’t even bother reading these things anymore. I skim through each edition of GMTech and sometimes Russell’s Quarterly, but that’s about it.

RQ has stopped.

4. Rusky says:

more like purely arrogant, since arrogant is obviously in your vocabulary…

5. James Rhodes says:

Hardcoregamer :WOW. I did not imply anything. I was simply saying that as a team, nothing is impossible nor obstacle. Also flame not an ally, but call the fire department to extinguish flames of hate.
    Going solo can just cause many more problems. Also I do not believe in forking over workloads, but equally distributing them.
    Arrogant is not in my vocabulary, but purely confident is.

I think you are just an idiot, who ignores everything outside his own reality.

6. desertdweller says:

7. Hardcoregamer says:

Arrogant is not in my vocabulary, but purely confident is.

8. NAL says:

CompanionCube :

Hardcoregamer :Well a merger with the pgm can prevent all issues.

Sorry for the double comment, but I just noticed this. When I first met you I thought you were a person with inspiration and dedication, but it turns out you are an arrogant, ignorant idiot who simply doesn’t know what he is talking about. Merging with your half baked magazine would pull me under. I would probably end up doing all the work. How dare you imply that I can’t accomplish my own work without the input of a failed forum reject.

I think HCG was right.

If you merged with Prodigy Game Magazine, it’d prevent all issues… of your magazine having any quality whatsoever.

9. SunnyKatt says:

CompanionCube :

Hardcoregamer :Well a merger with the pgm can prevent all issues.

Good choice, glad you saw that one coming.

10. CompanionCube says:

Hardcoregamer :Well a merger with the pgm can prevent all issues.

11. CompanionCube says:

@NAL

Actually I did some math and I found that if all Simulation games stopped developing we would have around 11 issues published anyway.

12. Mattthew_H says:

I’m glad someone else noticed it.
    He was talking to me about heaps of crap, merging, advertising games, reviewing, and just crap like saying, “I have to go now.” Then later saying that he was creating 3d models for his, I quote, “awesome online game” or something on the lines of that.

I am so glad that he is now blocked – I compleatly agree with CompanionCube,

CompanionCube :

Hardcoregamer :Well a merger with the pgm can prevent all issues.

Hardcoregamer acts as if it’s a war or something, ‘PGM will prevail’… Honestly, are you on some form of drugs?

13. NAL says:

Could it just be that there are sod all simulations in GM left to review? It’s not exactly the most popular genre.

14. Joerdgs says:

What a big surprise…

15. Hardcoregamer says:

Well a merger with the pgm can prevent all issues.