Jonatan SÃ¶derstrÃ¶m, perhaps better known as Cactus, creator of games including Ad Nauseam 2 and Clean Asia recently gave a lecture (using Game Maker) on “Four-Hour Games Design” at the Independent Games Summit.
TIGSource has an rather nice article about the presentation and as I wasn’t there I will guide you that way if you are interested.
Video of the presentation (with rather poor sound at times) has been posted on YouTube and is embedded below. You’ll want to skip to about 2 minutes 15 seconds unless you want to see Jonatan’s volume control fail.
The next page has the rest of the presentation in video form.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4