The 16th issue of popular Game Maker magazine GMTech has today been released. As well as the usual code features and game reviews there is a rather interesting bunch of features.
An exciting exclusive interview with two members of thatgamecompany is the front-page article.
Download now | Direct pdf link (5.2MB)
- Mike Alfus examines the moral choices developers offer gamers
- MnemonicPunk looks at how to enhance a game with cutscenes
- Philip Gamble takes a look at Game Maker in schools
- Avatar Relationships by David McClure
- Broxter writes the first of a series looking at hidden Game Maker gems
- Another day in the life of Bob – reviewed by NAL
- Duo Warfare – reviewed by Broxter
- Astatine – reviewed by Xantheil
- Surfaces explained by MnemonicPunk
- Part 2 of Using Data Structures by Rhys Andrews (part one can be found on page 8 of issue 15)
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!