Game Maker Tech Issue 16 Released
May 29, 2009
The 16th issue of popular Game Maker magazine GMTech has today been released. As well as the usual code features and game reviews there is a rather interesting bunch of features.
An exciting exclusive interview with two members of thatgamecompany is the front-page article.
Download now | Direct pdf link (5.2MB)
- Mike Alfus examines the moral choices developers offer gamers
- MnemonicPunk looks at how to enhance a game with cutscenes
- Philip Gamble takes a look at Game Maker in schools
- Avatar Relationships by David McClure
- Broxter writes the first of a series looking at hidden Game Maker gems
- Another day in the life of Bob – reviewed by NAL
- Duo Warfare – reviewed by Broxter
- Astatine – reviewed by Xantheil
- Surfaces explained by MnemonicPunk
- Part 2 of Using Data Structures by Rhys Andrews (part one can be found on page 8 of issue 15)