All websites occasionally suffer from a small amount of downtime YoYo Games being no exception. However earlier this weekend YoYoGames.com was unavailable to access for more than a day. The affected areas were the main site, wiki, glog and forum – the Game Maker Community (GMC) was unaffected as it is hosted elsewhere.
The site now appears to be back online and working but there are still some problems. New games and screenshots cannot be successfully uploaded and approximately 1,500 of the most recently added games no longer contain their screenshots.
There has [still] been no notice or acknowledgement of the downtime from YoYo Games.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios