Mark Overmars has posted a Release Candidate of Game Maker 8 online for users to test.
It can be downloaded here (5.47 MB). As with the previous beta version bugs should be posted on the mantis bug tracker.
“This is the RELEASE CANDIDATE of Game Maker 8.0 that is only meant for testing. It will stop working at the end of October 2009. The same applies to all games created with this beta version.”
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018