Mark Overmars has posted a Release Candidate of Game Maker 8 online for users to test.
It can be downloaded here (5.47 MB). As with the previous beta version bugs should be posted on the mantis bug tracker.
“This is the RELEASE CANDIDATE of Game Maker 8.0 that is only meant for testing. It will stop working at the end of October 2009. The same applies to all games created with this beta version.”
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs