Mark Overmars has posted a Release Candidate of Game Maker 8 online for users to test.
It can be downloaded here (5.47 MB). As with the previous beta version bugs should be posted on the mantis bug tracker.
“This is the RELEASE CANDIDATE of Game Maker 8.0 that is only meant for testing. It will stop working at the end of October 2009. The same applies to all games created with this beta version.”
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys