James Rhodes from Roket Games is looking to sell GM-Resources.com. The website features a resource search that utilises (or steals depending on your viewpoint) content posted on the official Game Maker Community.
There is also a multi-site game search and the world map of Game Maker Community users.
“Due to financial issues, I may have to let go the Game Maker Resources domain in the near future. Ideally I’d like to sell the service and domain rather than just let someone else take over the domain (which would cause confusion to the people who still use it).”
– James Rhodes
If you are interested in taking over the site you can drop James a PM at the GMC.
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers