“I’m willing to see evolution, not revolution…
Evolution vs Revolution if Albert Zak is one of he judges ? (and no hammers !)
I sense there’s some common sense floating about… I’ll take positive suggestions along these lines.. It’s NOT about money…
Firstly, I want Albert to agree to any changes to HIS logo, but I’m prepared to LISTEN..and even pay out more prize money if, AND only IF, we can reach a consensus that Albert’s design is essentially OK…
… if there’s enough consensus amongst the dissenters I’m prepared to look at subtle improvements. For those of you who think the decision is financial, I’m even prepared to pay out some more money, but I need to have some sense that this isn’t just a “we don’t like it because it’s new” kind of argument.”
– Sandy Duncan, YYG Blog
I just want this to get sorted quickly so we can move on to other news!
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!