There are less than two pages of content in issue 4 of GMIndie Magazine which was released last night. View issue (pdf)
It isn’t as good as last weeks. There are two short game reviews and an interview with Benjamin (whoever he is) in which absolutely nothing of any interest is revealed. The magazine then asks “If you could be any celebrity for 1 day, who would it be?”.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs