There are less than two pages of content in issue 4 of GMIndie Magazine which was released last night. View issue (pdf)
It isn’t as good as last weeks. There are two short game reviews and an interview with Benjamin (whoever he is) in which absolutely nothing of any interest is revealed. The magazine then asks “If you could be any celebrity for 1 day, who would it be?”.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios