There are less than two pages of content in issue 4 of GMIndie Magazine which was released last night. View issue (pdf)
It isn’t as good as last weeks. There are two short game reviews and an interview with Benjamin (whoever he is) in which absolutely nothing of any interest is revealed. The magazine then asks “If you could be any celebrity for 1 day, who would it be?”.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!