There was also some news on the process for getting created games onto the PSP.
“PSP games will have to be submitted to YoYo games to get onto PSP, though we will release a product allowing you to see how games will run on the PC (and have the same restrictions as the PSP version).”
The game is still without background music but the speed has increased so that the game “is now very playable indeed”. A noticable omission from the video is a demonstration of how highscores would be entered – the highscores screen is shown but not used.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative