You can’t become a fan of YoYo Games Ltd but now you can join their official Facebook group. If you ever wanted to expose your personal Facebook account to Game Maker users now you can!
The first thing posted on the group is a video showing one of the competition 5 runners up, Pixelry by EvelendGames.
This is a new build on the official devkit, and as such has taken a little backwards step. There is currently no audio, and we have some sorting issues with instances. We also have texturing issues with the UVs being out by 1 texel in most places. -YoYo Games
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs