In a post on the YoYo Games blog Sandy has written that a final release candidate of Game Maker 7 for Mac should be out in the next fortnight. After a week of testing it is then hoped that a final general release version will be made available by July.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios