Sandy from YoYo Games has hinted at the introduction of a revenue sharing scheme for games hosted on their website.
Sometime later this year we will make some big changes to the way that this site works and many of you will have the opportunity to earn some money for the games that you have created.
One of the opportunities I’m looking at for YoYo Games is to include adverts with your games. It’s very likely if we did this that we will be able to pay you for this.
Finally, some innovation by YoYo.
Also released are some videos of GameMaker 7 on Mac OSX.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios