Half of the games in IndieGames.com’s Top 10 Indie Games of 2010 have been made using Game Maker.
The list, which is cross-platform and contains the well known Minecraft and Super Meat Boy, includes the following Game Maker games:
- Hydorah by Locomalito
- Shoot First by teknopants
- Super Crate Box by Vlambeer
- Desktop Dungeons by Rodain Joubert
- Hero Core by Daniel Remar
Game Maker creation The Oil Blue also made the list of honourable mentions.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart