This video shows the progress Zach Reedy and Brad Triebwasser have made so far on their project to enable Game Maker games to be playable on iOS. The ‘compiler’ project, which follows on from their recently released Game Maker iOS decompiler, is coming along well and is expected to be released within a week.
The left hand side of the video shows a Game Maker game running on PC and the right hand side (poor lighting!) shows the same game, albeit a slightly different version, being played on an iPhone 3GS.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys