This video shows the progress Zach Reedy and Brad Triebwasser have made so far on their project to enable Game Maker games to be playable on iOS. The ‘compiler’ project, which follows on from their recently released Game Maker iOS decompiler, is coming along well and is expected to be released within a week.
The left hand side of the video shows a Game Maker game running on PC and the right hand side (poor lighting!) shows the same game, albeit a slightly different version, being played on an iPhone 3GS.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart