This video shows the progress Zach Reedy and Brad Triebwasser have made so far on their project to enable Game Maker games to be playable on iOS. The ‘compiler’ project, which follows on from their recently released Game Maker iOS decompiler, is coming along well and is expected to be released within a week.
The left hand side of the video shows a Game Maker game running on PC and the right hand side (poor lighting!) shows the same game, albeit a slightly different version, being played on an iPhone 3GS.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios