Michael Mercado has released an early version of an open source alternative to the built in Game Maker room editor, GMare.
Written in C# the editor features a zoom, tile fill and many other tile features.
Admittedly this would have been much more useful if it was released months or even years back, given that internal testing of the improved room editor to be present in Game Maker 8.1 has already begun, but it is an improvement over what is currently available in Game Maker 8.
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart
- HumbleBundle for GameMaker: Studio 1.4