Michael Mercado has released an early version of an open source alternative to the built in Game Maker room editor, GMare.
Written in C# the editor features a zoom, tile fill and many other tile features.
Admittedly this would have been much more useful if it was released months or even years back, given that internal testing of the improved room editor to be present in Game Maker 8.1 has already begun, but it is an improvement over what is currently available in Game Maker 8.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys