The aim of the game is to build the best poker hands you can both horizontally and vertically in a 5 by 5 grid of cards.
The Poker Hand ranking system used is the British one, listed below alongside the number of points awarded in-game:
- Royal Flush – 50
- Straight Flush – 30
- Four of a Kind – 16
- Straight – 12
- Full House – 10
- Three of a Kind – 6
- Flush – 5
- Two Pair – 3
- Pair -1
Along side the ad supported Simply Poker Squares Free there is a paid version, 59p, with the same functionality minus adverts.
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys