YoYo Games have sprung a surprise with the release of the above video this evening which demonstrates a browser based version of Poker Squares.
The Construct game creation tool recently announced that the next version of their software would primarily export to HTML5 a format which can be used on devices such that run iOS and Android as well as on traditional computers regardless of their operating system.
In the comments that followed that article James Garner revealed he would be working on a Game Maker to HTML5 exporter. This video may result in the project being scrapped although YoYo Games have yet to announce whether the technology will become available to all Game Maker users.
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs
- Albion Online: Calls out DDOS Criminals during Server Restart