YoYo Games have sprung a surprise with the release of the above video this evening which demonstrates a browser based version of Poker Squares.
The Construct game creation tool recently announced that the next version of their software would primarily export to HTML5 a format which can be used on devices such that run iOS and Android as well as on traditional computers regardless of their operating system.
In the comments that followed that article James Garner revealed he would be working on a Game Maker to HTML5 exporter. This video may result in the project being scrapped although YoYo Games have yet to announce whether the technology will become available to all Game Maker users.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios