YoYo Games have sprung a surprise with the release of the above video this evening which demonstrates a browser based version of Poker Squares.
The Construct game creation tool recently announced that the next version of their software would primarily export to HTML5 a format which can be used on devices such that run iOS and Android as well as on traditional computers regardless of their operating system.
In the comments that followed that article James Garner revealed he would be working on a Game Maker to HTML5 exporter. This video may result in the project being scrapped although YoYo Games have yet to announce whether the technology will become available to all Game Maker users.
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative
- [Indie Interview] uZombie made in GameMaker!