Messhof’s Nidhogg, described as “a 2 player fencing game with football & platforming elements” has won the Nuovo Award at IGF.
The $5,000 award which is given to a game honouring “abstract, short-form, and unconventional game development” has been awarded to a game made using Game Maker for the second year in a row. Last year Catcus picked up the prize with with Tuning.
The game is not yet publicly available for download.
- [Post of the Month] End of an Era: GameMaker 1.X Sunset coming at end of July 2018
- [Made In GameMaker] PurpleBit Surfing Cow by Heavy Sheep Games
- [Indie Interview] Heavy Sheep Games with Luiz Gustavo
- [Made in GameMaker] GameDevDan vs Life Launches on Steam
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios