Messhof’s Nidhogg, described as “a 2 player fencing game with football & platforming elements” has won the Nuovo Award at IGF.
The $5,000 award which is given to a game honouring “abstract, short-form, and unconventional game development” has been awarded to a game made using Game Maker for the second year in a row. Last year Catcus picked up the prize with with Tuning.
The game is not yet publicly available for download.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative