Messhof’s Nidhogg, described as “a 2 player fencing game with football & platforming elements” has won the Nuovo Award at IGF.
The $5,000 award which is given to a game honouring “abstract, short-form, and unconventional game development” has been awarded to a game made using Game Maker for the second year in a row. Last year Catcus picked up the prize with with Tuning.
The game is not yet publicly available for download.
- GameMaker Studio 2 adding C# region type syntax code folding soon
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! firms up release date to September 13th
- [Tutorial] HTML5 games and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Pre-Order Free DLC brings Winter to the Old World
- Feedspot puts GameMaker Blog in top 50 Game Development Blogs