Described by MoaCube as “our take on a classic fairytale in a genre that we haven’t tried before” Cinders is an upcoming visual novel beautifully illustrated in incredible detail.
Writing on TIGsource artist Gracjana Zielinska explained that the game will give players many choices and have different outcomes so that you can choose to deviate away from the traditional Cinderella story upon which the game is based.
“You can do there everything that wouldn’t normally happen (show some attitude, ignore the prince and find money to start your own business for example). We hope replayability and different scenarios will be fun.”
Cinders, created using GameMaker, is available to pre-order now at $19.95 in both PC and Mac versions. Once you pre-order you will immediately be able to access a preview build of the game.
Full release, at $22.95, is due “Summer 2011”. A 3rd development milestone passed earlier this month and you can follow development at the detailed and well-illustrated MoaCube blog.
- [Giveaway] LetThemCome rewards GameMaker Community with chances to win free steam keys
- [Made in GameMaker] LetThemCome launches on Steam and Xbox with guns blazing
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Simple Embedded database using Grid Data Structure
- [GameMaker Tutorial] How to setup a simple slot machine reward system
- [GameMaker Tutorial] Drawing custom health bars with sprite parts