Described by MoaCube as “our take on a classic fairytale in a genre that we haven’t tried before” Cinders is an upcoming visual novel beautifully illustrated in incredible detail.
Writing on TIGsource artist Gracjana Zielinska explained that the game will give players many choices and have different outcomes so that you can choose to deviate away from the traditional Cinderella story upon which the game is based.
“You can do there everything that wouldn’t normally happen (show some attitude, ignore the prince and find money to start your own business for example). We hope replayability and different scenarios will be fun.”
Cinders, created using GameMaker, is available to pre-order now at $19.95 in both PC and Mac versions. Once you pre-order you will immediately be able to access a preview build of the game.
Full release, at $22.95, is due “Summer 2011”. A 3rd development milestone passed earlier this month and you can follow development at the detailed and well-illustrated MoaCube blog.
- [Made in GameMaker] Bounce Rescue by Bitecore Studios
- GameMakerBlog in Top Ten of Top Gaming Blogs to Follow in 2018
- GameMaker Studio 2 Winter Sale brings warm savings to developers
- [Giveaway] Deios 2 Steam Key Holiday Giveaway
- GameMakerBlog Levels up with new IndieDevHelp initiative